U n ME makes WE...

tHe PuLsE oF mY bEaUtIfUl MiNd... ThE cOlOr Of My DaZzL'n ThOtS... I sAy ThIs CoZ "ItZ mY oWn BlOg" :)

iTz M y TiMe


Guess wat I'm gonna give movie reviews from now on… Lolzzzzz



Itz all about the latest debutant Harman Baweja…Wooof! I was shocked when saw some clips in my TV, I said to my brother, “Hey this is Hrithik’s new release”, my bro was like “Dude, itz not him, hez a diff guy”… I was thown aback that I fell on my compu n started search’n bot that guy… But poor guy, wat I got in the google search is, all gossips bot him, but hey come on!! He din even hit the screens, whrz the media go’n ?? I wud rather say, therz always 2 media guyz around a celeb in India, crazy fellas…


Wanna know gossip bot Harman Baweja -> Peep here <-


Hez gonna hit the screens on July 4th 2008, in the film Love Story 2050 ( a crisp outline of the story) .. This hot boy is recently known as Priyanka’s Boyfriend but he denies it…lolzzz, after all itz film industry… More interestingly, this film is gonna be dubbed in tamil too… Thaz gonna be real funny, anywayz no comments b4 the release… And hez hav’n future project, one bot the game of Cricket (Enna koduma Saravanan idhu?? – May be another Chennai-28 in Hindi)… But hez really lucky to have his Dad Harry Baweja as Director for his Debut film…





As I said b4, there are many articles written bot his resemblance with Hrithik, but hey his dance moves too looks like Hrithik’s… Therz another resemblance too guyz, in both Hrithik’s n Harman’s debut movie, Kareena was supposed to act as the lead pair… Hmm neither happened,
n we know Kaho Na Pyaar Hai was a big hit… Letz see if Love Story 2050 can prove itself…


Aite now, lez wait for another Hrithik




P.S:



Have you ever noticed the similiarities between Hrithik Roshan, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Sikander Kher and Harman Baweja. They look very much similiar to one another and can easily pass of as brothers if star together in a movie.


0 comments

Post a Comment